• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Relative Rant Thread

Slash

Reaction score
Do you have any relatives that do annoying rant-worthy things? Well this is a thread to release your anger through rants in replies!

I hate it when my parents say to me and my siblings, "We know who broke the [Insert le object here], so you might as well fess up." and then I realize:

its_a_trap.jpg

Fuzed

Reaction score
I hate it when my sister annoys me then i joke with her then she slams her door then my mom yells at me.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I hate it when I watch tv then go to another room come back and see my sister changing the channels

Zahreah

Reaction score
My two relatives went out with eachover.

Insane

Reaction score
I hate it when parents like ask u to do something and you do it, but then they criticize you on how you did something. then when you mess the next thing u do up they remind you of how you messed up the thing u did for them.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Insane said:
I hate it when parents like ask u to do something and you do it, but then they criticize you on how you did something. then when you mess the next thing u do up they remind you of how you messed up the thing u did for them.

Yeah that happens to a lot of people sometimes actually so your not the only one.

Anthony

Reaction score
I don't say things about my family cause what would happen if you said something bad and then the next day they passed away just saying.

Fuzed

Reaction score
AnthonyUK said:
I don't say things about my family cause what would happen if you said something bad and then the next day they passed away just saying.

Well they may not pass away if your parents are in the early 40s but sometimes you just have to say something to them you dont like about them so maybe they would stop if you told them you know?They would understand.

Zahreah

Reaction score
When i say relatives. Not like. 50 year old relatives.
They're both my age.
:D

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Must of been awkward afterwards :7

Corona

Reaction score
Insane said:

I know exactly what you mean. That happens to me too often to count. :?

Corona

Reaction score
When my Father makes dinner he would as me how much of something I wanted. I'd usually say one, and he would turn around and get upset because he planned me two.

Why did you ask if you already planned a certain number for me? I just don't know.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Twinkie Pinkie said:
I hate it when my cousin hogs the computer at my house...

Yeah me and my mom fight over the desktop cause none of us want to use the Laptop >:eek:

Twinkie Pinkie

Reaction score
Lol, my laptop is faster than my desktop. I fight over the laptop with like my whole family lol. Gotta buy my own desktop.