• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Rate/Hate 3D Text Desktop Background

L

LBJ

I want to start off by saying that this is old work. I will be posting some of my old work for a while, because my laptop broke and that is where I had my Photoshop, C4D, After Effects, and Sony Vegas. So, right now I have nothing. I will be getting a new one, but that means I have to re-download everything, so it may be a little while before you see any new work from me. I would still love feedback on my old work though. I hope you like it!

Original Post:
Hey guys. This is my first time doing this type of background. By this type of background I mean a whole BG centered around 3D text. Please rate it and let me know what I can fix.

Final Image:
BlueNight.jpg

Speed Art:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfCTdwajq-c&lc=AzSv9Ijmuo8ZB322XazTCfofJO5xMM9uOhTThi3d8ps&feature=inbox[/video]

BTW: It says made by SynergyStudiosDzn/VulgoArts, because SynergyStudiosDzn was my old channel and VulgoArts is my new one. I think I am going to go back to SynergyStudiosDzn though.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Like all your work It looks great, very cool speed art also. I love the effects you used on the text.

L

LBJ

Toxique said:
Like all your work It looks great, very coolr speed art also. I love the effects you used on the text.

Thanks Toxique! Much appreciated! :)

Naiwen

Reaction score
Wow, a work of genius or art eh? Loved it: snazzy & fancy!