• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Pulsefire Caitlyn Skin

TheArticulate

Reaction score
The Pulsefire Caitlyn skin is available for those who play Cait or are interested in picking her up with some added flair!

I really dig the way the skin looks, and the video adds that additional flair of western music to build the theme, which I thought was appropriate. I don't play Cait very often, but I absolutely hate laning against her bot side. However, this is tempting me to pick her up and give her a shot.

What about you guys?

Gladdy

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, she's definitely a pain to lane versus because of her range. She's a typical lane bully and annoying with her traps.

I don't really play her at all but I do LOVE the skin. It gives me a bit of Overwatch vibe with the design of the gun. I prefer this Pulsefire skin compared to the Ezreal one. I'm guessing everybody bought it and are now spamming her? I suspect a large increase of Caitlyn's in games.

Riot Games are also very good with hyping all of these new skins and features with these cute little preview/trailer videos.

Skybandino

Reaction score
Its a nice skin and a little bit tempting for me to pick it up. That being said she's getting some nerfs in 7.11 so I'm reluctant. She is a monster in the right hands, but with the nerf coming not sure if its worth really learning how to play her.

Tokami

Reaction score
I really enjoy the skin but I just don't have money to get it right now.

Caitlyn is my second pick to Ashe and laning against her can be a pain because of her traps, crit, and range. I've managed to get to 7-flag with her but have had difficulty lately playing some of my games because I'm also a tad bit rusty with her since I don't play her that often, however, whenever I can't play Ashe I play Caitlyn. Lately I've had a bit of trouble building her to maximize her potential, especially since I like getting essence reaver on her to capitalize on having a low cooldown for her ult and Q without having to sacrifice crit damage.