• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Psp

Hidden308

Reaction score
Do you have a PSP?

I don't but a friend of mine does. I think these things are somewhat old but they are making new ones I believe?

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I have the reaaaaaally old model, and I never play it; never got a memory card for it anyways :p
On the other hand, my friend just got the new touch screen one...it's pretty sick :D

Hidden308

Reaction score
Oh nice. I think they are now just PS Vitas?

sunnysingh

Reaction score
I don't but the PS Vita looks really nice. I believe it can play PS3-quality games on it which is crazy.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Yeah same here Sunny. It does look nice and the quality of games it can play is pretty insane.

0ver1oad

Reaction score
I picked up a used slim model just last year, and am slowly building my library of games. There are plenty of titles worth playing, especially if you enjoy RPGs, and because the Vita can't play them, there's always a reason to pick one up.

razelia

Reaction score
I have a slim one. It's one of the things I'm proud I saved up on and bought with my own money. It's still working great, though there haven't been a lot of things to play :(.

WajeehBJ

Reaction score
Well, what can I say about playstation portable, I have always hated them more than any other thing in my life. I mean, I fail to understand the purpose of PSP? Its, in theory, meant for passionate gamers who won't stop playing even while they are walking on a road or driving a car. Well, do you really think such enthusiastic gamers would like to play PSP versions of the games? I have played a couple of them and they aren't real. There is always a special version of the game meant for PSP and its not half as much fun as the original game. Then of course, keep on playing PSP for long hours and your head starts to hurt really bad, especially of people with weak eye site like myself. So if you want an ultra mini screen to play game on, horrible battery issues, a strong pain in your head, and half the fun of all the games, you should probably be looking for something that goes by the name of PSP.