• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Onlive.

Danny

Reaction score
Hello.
I am going to talk about Onlive. As this is the Online gaming section of the forum. I feel Onlive deserve an post in this section.
What is onlive?
Well Onlive is a cloud gaming application for Windows PC. Mac. And ipad and Iphone. And it has it's own console.
What can we do on it.
Well have you ever wanted to play any game you wanted. Without the restricted game sections or time limits?
Well with Onlive you can have a full 30 minute time trail. From start right to the finish of your trail.
What are the advantaged of this 30 minute time trail?
The advantaged is that it has no restrictions. You can experience the games features characters and plots for 30 minutes. The after the trail is up you can ether buy the game or move onto another game.
What other advantages can we get.
There is a play pass. Whats a play pass you may ask?
Well the play pass is basically a pack loaded with games that Onlive have chosen. You simply pay 7 Dollars or Pounds. And have access to over 240 games.
And also there is an Arena. That is were you can watch other people around the globe play games, You can ether give them a thumbs up. Or a thumbs down.
Any additional info?
Nope. Except. Go to onlive.com and download. And have Fun.
Thanks for reading. If you have any questions feel free to post it down below.

onlive.jpg

James

Reaction score
WHAT IT CLOUD GAMING? :p

I considered it in the past, but I don't think I'd play it all the much. I own all the consoles, why would I need this one? But it's still a neat service.

Smokey

Reaction score
Didn't OnLive close shop long before December? Or are thy still around? I had read somewhere that they were closing down the servers.....

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Didn't OnLive close shop long before December? Or are thy still around? I had read somewhere that they were closing down the servers.....
According to their website, they are still alive and breathing.

Smokey

Reaction score
Hmm interesting. still, not actually owning your games....I'll pass. :p I'd rather use STEAM and just game on my PC.

Shole

Reaction score
Sounds interesting , I am not sure if its a store or something but to be honest I dont pay for my games :p