• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Music Thread

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
This thread is for people to post music that they would like others to listen to. Remember to keep the music/videos within the community guidelines.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score

What are you guys playing? I’m supposed to be playing Game Of War™ but this one player keeps kicking my ass. Is it TheLegend27?! Yeah, TheLegend27. Who is the legend 27?

Some say TheLegend27 is the first Game Of War™ player ever. Born from fire. I heard, TheLegend27 can hurl a boulder farther than a catapult. I heard TheLegend27 once defeated an entire army with a single blow. But the worst part is, just when you think you’re safe, just when you think you might escape… WHAM!!! Just like that! collective gasps Iphone Notification What? No, no no no, no no no! Iphone Notification That’s impossible! “TheLegend27” has captured my hero! Mine too! Aw you guys, I’m sure it’s not that bad. You have no idea what just happened. I might have some idea. Woman turns around, and powers her device’s screen, showing she is in fact TheLegend27

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrystals

Reaction score
Event Suggestion Music (Will be updated)

2 Steps From Hell - To Glory

2 Steps From Hell - Dragon Rider

2 Steps From Hell - Norwegian Pirate

2 Steps From Hell - Blackheart

2 Steps From Hell - Immortal Avenger