• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Music Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blisk

Reaction score
So for those of you who have spoken to me and have ever been curious what Kind of music I like, just gonna post a spotify of it in general. Not 100% sure how to just wanting to also see your dudes taste in music as well. mainly curious because I know some music can be used for events effectively for some servers.

Fordo

Reaction score
Classic & Modern Progressive Rock/Metal, Mumble Rap, Vaporwave, and Future Funk/Nu-Disco/Disco/Funk/Soul are basically my favorite genres regarding music.

Zeal

Reaction score
Daft Punk
or epic Orchestral Scores that perfectly emanates the spirit of the clone trooper as they charge through a broken and scarred land, bolts flying in every direction as they charge at the soulless automatons manning the machine gun bunkers.

Blisk

Reaction score
Eh I'll name a couple bands. Blues saraceno, cage the elephant, AC DC, Guns n roses, dropkick Murphy's, high kings, apocalyptica, Lindsay sterling, imagine dragons and many more I cant remember.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.