• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Mobs you want to see?

The Governor

Reaction score
What kind of mobs do you want to see in Minecraft? Friendly or hostile.

I'd like to see something taimable that you can fly around with, maybe something that is like the Ender Dragon, maybe smaller. On that same line, I would like to see a hostile flying mob, not sure what. Maybe bees that just annoy you to death? :p

Ace

Reaction score
You do realise their is now mods with minecraft that are large enough to be called a different game. In these mods you get more mobs (more bosses, more hostile mobs and even more friendly).

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ace said:
You do realise their is now mods with minecraft that are large enough to be called a different game. In these mods you get more mobs (more bosses, more hostile mobs and even more friendly).

Why would you want more hostile mobs though? aren't they annoying enough already?

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I would love to see fox and deer running around the forest. V-shaped flocks of birds in the sky would be pleasant, even if they weren't technically mobs. Butterflies that congregate around flowers or bees that build hives in trees are another wish. In general I am a fan of anything that makes the world feel more organic, even if it doesn't necessarily serve a crafting purpose, or serves as a double. Like I wouldn't mind at all if the fox were just a re-skin of the wolves, and the deer a re-skin of the cows. I know at some time in the past Jeb has said he doesn't like to do that, but there's nothing wrong with making the game's world more animate.

Last edited:

fireball916

Reaction score
I would love to see fox and deer running around the forest. V-shaped flocks of birds in the sky would be pleasant, even if they weren't technically mobs. Butterflies that congregate around flowers or bees that build hives in trees are another wish. In general I am a fan of anything that makes the world feel more organic, even if it doesn't necessarily serve a crafting purpose, or serves as a double. Like I wouldn't mind at all if the fox were just a re-skin of the wolves, and the deer a re-skin of the cows. I know at some time int he past Jeb has said he doesn't like to do that, but there's nothing wrong with making the game's world more animate.
That sounds nice. It adds to the overall atmosphere of the game and makes it seem more real. Something else that would be cool is fireflies. They can come out at night and fly around and randomly light up.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
That sounds nice. It adds to the overall atmosphere of the game and makes it seem more real. Something else that would be cool is fireflies. They can come out at night and fly around and randomly light up.

Oh I'd love that! It would be super cool if they were actually a light source, too. How great would it be to capture fireflies to keep on your property instead of having to spam torches all over the place to pacify the land? That's the type of thing I was talking about, right there. In my little opinion, it's entirely okay for a thing to exist in a game purely fr aesthetic purposes. I think in a game like this, where user design is a full half the title of the game, it's almost necessary!

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I would love to see more wild animals in the game to bring life to the wild. It would be lovely to have more sea creatures too and flying ones. I wouldn't mind if there are a lot of hostile animals as long as it keeps the life in the game, I am fine with it. Playing the game gets boring in a while because of the lack of creatures.