• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Microsoft Beefs Up Security Presumably In Expectation Of New Console

Scion

Reaction score
xbox360-10-2_610.jpg

Microsoft has been quiet about its plans for the Xbox 360's successor, but it's certainly doing something behind closed doors. Microsoft has beefed up security tremendously.

Microsoft employees were notified recently that access to many of the buildings on its Redmond, Washington campus would be limited in order to maintain secrecy. Apparently, this sort of security is typical of companies like Apple, but Microsoft is usually more open. Something is happening behind closed doors in Redmond and who wants to bet it's a new console?

Source

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Who wants to bet they are just thinking of new ways to charge us for their services ?

Atom

Reaction score
I agree with toxique, they are way too greedy

ModdedGamers

Reaction score
Just another new look on the console probably -_- I read somewhere that they were getting rid of MSP also.

Talksick

Reaction score
Yeah I was hanging around there with my friend cuz his dad works there and they wouldn't let us in to a whole section...

Atom

Reaction score
Hmm, seems weird to me. Microsoft is usually like "come and watch me put this console together step by step!" :7