• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Jurassic World

Hidden308

Reaction score
For those who do not know what it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_World

This is a upcoming movie that is coming out next year. I am personally looking very much forward to see this movie. I seen all the previos Jurassic movies and they were great! :D What about you guys?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hidden308 said:
For those who do not know what it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_World

This is a upcoming movie that is coming out next year. I am personally looking very much forward to see this movie. I seen all the previos Jurassic movies and they were great! :D What about you guys?

I've heard about the movie, haven't looked at it much though.

Spawn

Reaction score
it was suppose to come out this year now it is coming out next year -_-

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Looks good so far, I'll see it when it hits theaters most likely.

Guardian

Reaction score
Jurassic World has surpassed the all-time best opening weekend record after grossing $208.8 million at the North American box office, passing 2012’s The Avengers ($207.4 million).

The movie performed really well financially, though reviews I have seen seem to be mixed.

Has anyone here seen it yet?

Zahreah

Reaction score
I'm intending to see it soon, though personally i think it looks shit.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I am going to see it Saturday, I believe. Many of my friends really enjoyed it so I am guessing so will I.

Ging_Freecss

Reaction score
I've seen it, it was pretty enjoyable and had a great Dino fight at the end.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Saw it yesterday, in 3D IMAX. Was really good. Glad they kept the soundtrack from the old movie.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
....So I saw it yet again with my extended family this time haha, twice in a row. Still a good movie. Feel bad for my cousin as it was his third time seeing it.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Toxique said:
....So I saw it yet again with my extended family this time haha, twice in a row. Still a good movie. Feel bad for my cousin as it was his third time seeing it.

I couldn't deal with 3 times. I had to watch Skyfall twice at the cinema and it was bad enough.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Saw it yesterday, in 3D IMAX. Was really good. Glad they kept the soundtrack from the old movie.
What did you think of it?
I been meaning to go see it as the older movies was amazing when I was younger.

\\Vexel

Reaction score
What did you think of it?
I been meaning to go see it as the older movies was amazing when I was younger.

It reminds you alot of the original movie, though the kids are kinda forgettable. It had what most people wanted to see, a park that had been open to the public. Adding in the original T-Rex from the first film was awesome :p

Guardian

Reaction score
...am I the only one that thinks a Jurassic Park tv show would be awesome?

Shark

Reaction score
Guardian, it would be epic if they made a TV show about it, like a massive series :p

I liked Jurassic World they did really good making it.

Guardian

Reaction score
Guardian, it would be epic if they made a TV show about it, like a massive series :p

I liked Jurassic World they did really good making it.
Yeah. There was Terra Nova, but it was so terrible I couldn't finish the first season.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Im not sure how they would put it into a tv show though

BTW, I finally seen the movie :)
Loved it :) Brought back some childhood memories.

Shark

Reaction score
They did Game of Thrones surely they could do a TV series with dinosaurs. Like they did the movie now the dinosaurs are like all on the island, so some evil villain comes in and traps the dinosaurs than takes them to the main land and lets them all go :p EPICTV!

Kino

Reaction score
I thought this movie was phenomenal. I've only ever seen the first Jurassic Park, but man this one was amazing.