• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hype?

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Maybe. It's fan made, but so it's Black Mesa and that's awesome.
Republic Commando isn't exactly my favorite Star Wars game, but I'll keep an eye on this... without boarding the hype train.

Pady

Reaction score
It is a fan made. I would like participate and Win.
And
Unreal engine 4 that is real amazing.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Shit, this looking good.

I remember completing the original campaign like 90 times. In addition I still have the game on a CD lol. Multiplayer was really fun as well, you could get that all black skin and compete in some cool maps.

anadrotowski

Reaction score
It looks pretty awesome and I know my boyfriend would definitely be interested and pretty hype for it.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
The question though is if it will ever get released.

Most games that get remade via fans hardly ever see more than just a show in tell via youtube videos.

Tronikart

Reaction score
MY GOD YES!

I got it last Steam Sales and I loved it, never had the chance to play it when young and finally got it, this makes me really happy, hope it turns out well!

Denis_P

Reaction score
Oh most definitely hyped, I loved that game. I don't mind that it's fan made either because there have been instances before where fans have made amazing content. Just look at Skyblivion and Black Mesa, both fan made but big budgets worth of content.

However, I'm going to try and not get too excited given I feel that it's a ticking time bomb. What I mean is that at literally any point in the project's development, Disney might roll by in their golden chariot and shut the project down.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Looks pretty neat, I'm actually hyped for this, even if it's fan made, it looks pretty cool and fun.

Javo1096

Reaction score
Of course I got hype from watching this, I'm into all Star Wars games and I was already excited for the new Star Wars Battlefront but this just makes it a whole new level of fun!