• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How are you game rebels?

Akwabi

Reaction score
I am very enthusiastic and eager to join the league of fellow game lovers. Gaming is just catching up in Kenya, especially gaming cafes. Its an exciting prospect for big gaming companies and local entrepreneurs alike. I hope my stay and interaction in this forum will help me unlock and learn from seasoned gaming entrepreneurs, meet potential business partners as well as life long friends. I am particularly interested in setting up a state of the art gaming cafe in Diani, Kenya. Laced with magnificent world class touristic facilities, Diani is a magnate for a myriad of visitors. Whilst their major interest would be to enjoy the warm and clear turquoise waters of the Indian ocean, gently caressing snow-white and fine sandy beaches of this Mombasa south coast strip, many of them would be thrilled at the prospect of catching their best games in warm weather Diani is. I hope to unlock a great gaming potential. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Hey welcome to GR.

Glad to see that gaming is going well in a developing country. All should share it's greatness.

iTommy

Reaction score
Nice to meet you and welcome to Gamerebels Akwabi!
I look forward to your contributions and hope to see you around.!

Tommy

clinkguts

Reaction score
Welcome onboard Akwabi!!
I hope you have a great experience here at GR.

May you become a rebel :p