• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hi I'm John Rey

john rey

Reaction score
I am 31 year s old, I love basketball and watching movies (obviously) I tend to be superstar someday and let live for the most part but I also tend to be very outspoken and opinionated. I like anime and cartoons and could easily see myself watching them well into old age, I am also a gamer though I often don't have as much time for it as I would like. I like reading and have had a fairly curious and inquisitive mind from a young age which has served me quite well. When I was in school I breezed through even honors and AP classes with relative ease but got a bit stuck in college and had my grades go down the toilet, dropped out for 3 years but have plans to go back this fall.

After an incident where I was suspended and nearly fired my job last year because of this technicality I decided I have had enough of working for those lying back stabbing scum that I call "my company" and have and have an exit strategy which if it succeeds I will be a professional author. I plan to first write about my experiences growing up and living with Autism and branch out into other subjects as well once I get my foot in the door. I will be able to help myself as well as other which I consider a win win.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Hey John, welcome to forums.

You seem to have a very cool background. You'll find a lot of people who are gamers to just people who want to talk on here. I hope you enjoy your stay on GR and just let me or any of the forum staff know if you need anything. Don't hesitate to ask!

-C.S. Jog

peachpurple

Reaction score
Hi John, nice to meet you. It is not easy to quit a job and become a full-time author but I wish you best of luck and maybe someday, I might see your name in one of those books , in the bookshop. Anyway, have fun at this site, as I am a newbie too!

m33kuh

Reaction score
Heya John Rey. Welcome to our community. Thanks for joining us. :)
May I ask where did you find this wonderful gaming forum?
Cheers!

iTommy

Reaction score
Nice to meet you john!

Welcome to Gamerebels!