• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hi Everyone

abonnen

Reaction score
Hi, how are you, I enjoy gaming online as well on gaming systems, I am a avid vintage game system collector as well. I am glad to be here to share experiences and ideas.

rz3300

Reaction score
Welcome aboard and I am glad that you found the site. You will certainly find a lot of people who love gaming and discussing gaming systems, and I am sure that there are some vintage video game fans here as well. I am really not one of them, but that does not mean that they do not intrigue me. Nice to meet you and I'll see you around.

AnonLu

Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Truly an awesome community here.

I'm somewhat of a vintage/retro gaming fan, so to speak, but I tend to emulate the games on my PC ^.^

abonnen

Reaction score
Right now I only have a NES, Super Nitendo (24) (I have had this system for 17-18 years), Super Nintendo 64, Two Intellivisions, ( I have a PS2 (not really vintage lol)). Handheld I have a orginal gameboy, gameboy color and a sega handheld. I am really into collecting the games for each system I have and finding new ones. I have a weird way of collecting though I only buy from garage sale and auctions, I really don't seek out to find the games systems, I only buy them if I run across them.

Moaz

Reaction score
Hello there! Welcome to the Forum mate! I hope you enjoy your time being here with us.