• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hi everyone!

Squigly

Reaction score
I'm a pretty typical male gamer, currently residing in Singapore!

Steam is the platform I typically use to play all my games. I play a fairly large range of games, mostly multiplayer, from MOBAs like DotA and Awesomenauts to FPS like CS:GO and CoD:Ghosts. My avatar features Squigly from Skullgirls, which is a really cool fighting game with a growing and active playerbase if you've yet to check it out.

If any of you ever want to play any multiplayer games on Steam, feel free to add me up :D
I hope to make some new friends with similar interests on these forums.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/feederguy

Last edited:

Squigly

Reaction score
P.S. To the mods, might I suggest adding a couple more subforums under the Platform Games? League of Legends, DotA 2 and Hearthstone are really popular with very large communities.

Also, steam profile integration to our forum profiles would be cool!

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey @Squigly!
Welcome to GameRebels, glad to see another new member and I hope you enjoy it here and stick around.

I'll add you on steam later on when I'm a little less busy, would be great to play with you sometime, although I don't have many games. :confused:

We plan on adding LoL, DotA and Heartstone among a few others, we just haven't gotten around to it yet.
As for steam profile integration, we will have this setup once gamerebels.com gets transferred over to our account (it saves us having to reset the steam authentication stuff when we switch).

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hey @Squigly Welcome to the forums :)

Regarding your suggestions, like @The Godfather has stated, we own a premium .com version of our domain. We just have to wait for it to be transferred to us. If we enable the steam integration on this .net domain all information and API details would be wiped when we switch to the .com. Therefore, we figured we would wait :)

Anyhow, again welcome to the community :p Hope to see you around!