• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello fellow gamers

Tania997

Reaction score
Hello fellow gamers. I've been away from the gaming community for a long time and I finally got back in it once i could afford a powerful PC(Master race :p). Right now I'm playing The Witcher 3, since everyone has been calling it the best RPG ever and Mirror's Edge catalyst. The latter wasn't well received from what I saw on the web but I'm liking it so far. Anyway, I don't want to talk too much on my first post so.. I hope I can find some good gamer friends :)

luispas

Reaction score
Hello Tania, welcome to Game Rebels :) I hope you have a great time here, enjoy the place.

thart

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forum.
Of course you will find gamer friends here, and we hope to hear your gaming experience soon.
Have a good time.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Welcome to Game Rebels! Glad you're back in the swing of things when it comes to gaming. Be sure to also give us your review on The Witcher 3 when it's time. We look forward to seeing your posts!

Regards,

Jonathan.

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
Hi Tania, welcome back and welcome to the best gamer-forum. Enjoy your stay here and happy gaming to you with your new computer!