• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello all!

ShoryukenPizza

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New guy here. I've been trying to find an active community to share my thoughts and join a community on gaming and Game Rebels looks like the perfect place. I'm loving the geniune activity on here and the rewards for posting towards games.

Little about myself: Just turned 26 yesterday. Currently have about 6 days left of studying abroad in the UK. I'm currently playing a lot of Guild Wars 2 and flip between that and H1Z1: King of the Kill when I want to shoot things lol. I played a lot of Overwatch before I studied in the UK, but couldn't be arsed to bring my Xbox One overseas. Frequent viewer of Twitch as well. I watch a lot of KOTK streams exclusively. I have about 3k hours in League of Legends too, but I had to quit. The community is so toxic lol.

Looking forward to meeting all of you! Thanks for having an awesome community.

Reactions: Jog

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Hey everyone. New guy here. I've been trying to find an active community to share my thoughts and join a community on gaming and Game Rebels looks like the perfect place. I'm loving the geniune activity on here and the rewards for posting towards games.

Little about myself: Just turned 26 yesterday. Currently have about 6 days left of studying abroad in the UK. I'm currently playing a lot of Guild Wars 2 and flip between that and H1Z1: King of the Kill when I want to shoot things lol. I played a lot of Overwatch before I studied in the UK, but couldn't be arsed to bring my Xbox One overseas. Frequent viewer of Twitch as well. I watch a lot of KOTK streams exclusively. I have about 3k hours in League of Legends too, but I had to quit. The community is so toxic lol.

Looking forward to meeting all of you! Thanks for having an awesome community.

Heyooooooooooooooooooo

Welcome to GR buddy! If you need any help with what forums or need someone to play a game with we got lots of those people here lol.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to GR! H1Z1s a great game! Played it on my friends account but I'm just to lazy to get it on my PC :p

But anyways! If you have any concerns or questions, just ask or express yourself!

~Gray~

Moaz

Reaction score
Welcome to the Community of GameRebels! I hope you enjoy being here.