• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Guild Wars 2 beta set for late March

Hidden308

Reaction score
Just last week Guild Wars 2 had a beta signup for 48 hours in which over 1 million signed up.

ArenaNet has just announced that the next Guild Wars 2 beta will be in late March!

death180

Reaction score
That's why I don't want to play it, it looks fun but I don't want to deal with over loaded servers and ridiculous amounts of players again.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I can see that being an issue for some. But this the thing: the world is gigantic. Literally. Though there are only three servers, the world is thee biggest MMORPG world you will ever play in. It's several times larger than the World of Warcraft world, which is usually twice as big, if not bigger, than other MMORPG worlds!

death180

Reaction score
World size doesn't matter, server speed/capacity is all I care about. Besides the larger the world, the more the game engine has to render, the longer it takes.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Not necessarily. If not world size, then what does the capacity matter? How fast it is? It's going to be perfectly fine. ArenaNet knows about these potential issues, as most gaming companies would, which shouldn't be an issue.