• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

GTA V Car Showcase

Miller

Reaction score
So I had an idea of making a post where people can show screenshots of there cars on GTA V. I also have the idea about starting a Endless GTA V Car Show. Let me know if interested. But anyway to the carsss!

2FBA3C447B6DD778BA1E63A26F8D50BFA46739F2

That's my current pride and joy. Cost about 4Mil allup.

Fordo

Reaction score
17CD2C28E7C4603FA357B46F9D496EFC4DBBBF31

I would say out of all the cars on my PC character this one would be my favorite. My Ocelot F620. The Ocelot F620 isn't a special car by any means, but what makes this car special is the uniqueness about it. Look at the color. That is no ordinary GTA V car color. It's actually the Flourescent Blue wheel color. I use my old Xbox 360 character and back in the day I used to Import modded car colors for not only myself but for other's also. This color on this car makes it probably a One of One in all of the GTA V community. Which makes it my most favorite car out of my PC GTA V character's garage.

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
GTA CAR.jpg

My Lambo and I been through some good races. People underestimate it just because it's "CHEAP".
So I beat them with this baby, because their talk is cheap.

Attachments

• GTA CAR.jpg
    GTA CAR.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 128