• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Greetings

Azareal

Reaction score
I'm Azareal although, I'm known as Asareal on YouTube.

I've generally been looking at a number of forums to find a decent one to be active on but unfortunately, I keep on running into poorly managed ones so, that's a dissapointment but, this place already looks much better than those other communities.

I've generally been running forums for over five years and I'm generally working on software these days such as a new forum software called AtomBB which I'm working with someone called Sajuuk and a custom system for my upcoming site called GamingHub which is a walkthrough sharing site.

I found these forums on FP and noticed the name being mention on a forum which I've previously staffed as well so, I decided to take a look at it.

My general hobbies involve coding, watching anime, playing games and using (and adminning) forums.
I can generally help the site by potentially being active on the forums while I'm unsure of which sections I'll be frequenting on here although, Minecraft may be a good candidate.

I hope to enjoy my time here on these forums.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Welcome to ProTechModz Azareal, I find it pretty cool that you are making a new forum software, I wish you the best for it ;) Anyways I am glad you like the site, If you have any questions or concerns my inbox is always open :)

uchenna

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Azareal!
Im diamond.
i think it is awesome that you are makeing a bb software. i will starting my own in school in about 3 mounts. :)
it was nice meeting you.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hey Azareal, Welcome To ProTechModz.
I'm Voi. Or Jordan. One of the two Site Administrators here.