• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

[Graphics] Where to next?

uchenna

Reaction score
Okay, I just recently got Cinema 4d and re-downloaded maybe yesterday, I have tried a few projects with some 3d text but I haven't been getting far, I was wondering if I could possibly get some tips from you designers or even someone with a good imagination on what my next step should be?

I don't really know what im doing so take it easy on me please xD

Alright, so I have tried to add a bit of a gradient to the background in Photoshop then added my 3d text, i also add this little snow effect for the holidays. don't do where to go from here, i was thinking about putting optical flares in it and adding a reflection to the text.

MiichOouuFSTSignature_9ab9308_zps2b45724f.png

Zahreah

Reaction score
Add something that makes the text not stand out as much, right now it looks like the text is just placed on some background you found.
Add some particle effects around the side to try make it blend into the background.

uchenna

Reaction score
Pretty much that's all i did, I actually made this background image but wasn't sure what to do with it.
I will go ahead and try your advice and i will re-upload my work.

Fuzed

Reaction score
All I'm going to say.That text is really bad.

uchenna

Reaction score
Thanks, way to shoot me down. i'm going to remove photoshop and c4d,sell my laptop and go die in a hole.

uchenna

Reaction score
Anyways no one asked what you thought about the text.. I mean I don't really care what you think of it. if we are being honest though I could come out and say how bad of a moderator you are but i wont, you haven't asked.
This thread was for me to get HELP!! Im new to this all mmhhmmm. This wasn't for your opinion, ookay..? k. bye.