• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Ghosts XP lobbies....

Pluto

Reaction score
So lurking about on various websites, The game has been out for a little over a week and a half. The first day it was released the first lobby was hosted, NEW RECORD.

How do you feel about the lobbies already? Do you think it will ruin the game faster? Or be a beneficial boost cod needs?

Zahreah

Reaction score
These things are happening on PC within hours or the release. And it takes 5 mins to edit your rank once you find the address in the process memory.
For the Xbox, as long as i dont see bullshit spam im fine.

Pluto

Reaction score
Voi, tell me da secrets how to do that! Pweeze

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
You can never stop modders, they will always find a way.

Pluto

Reaction score
I WANNA KNO! Give me the power!

Is it seriously just that easy to change a file?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Fyre said:
I WANNA KNO! Give me the power!

Is it seriously just that easy to change a file?

Yeah, Pc is actually pretty easy to mod. Much easier than modding on playstation or xbox.

Pluto

Reaction score
The Xbox once you become a modder you learn all the tricks for the xbox and playstation systems. I am waiting until the Xbox one has a form of the RGH or other modded console!

Zahreah

Reaction score
No, its not as easy as to change a file.
Hacking itself is easier, if you know how to code c# or mainly c++ and you know how to rpm or reverse the game engine. then things like aimbots are possible. But because of it being easier, there are more anti hacks on these games compared to xbox.
If it was as easy as to just change files, pc would be dead.

Things like these modded XP lobies arent possible on PC afaik or atleast they arent hosted but far much more is possible on pc so they arent needed either.

Pluto

Reaction score
Good thing I took 3 separate classes on various coding languages #N3RD

Zahreah

Reaction score
If you use cheat engine, it is as simple as searching for a value, changing the value in game eg by killing someone then searching for that new value. It will give you all values that changed from value #1 - #2. If there is any, there is your address for XP. From there you can edit in cheat engine and has free expees.

Pluto

Reaction score
Ouu, Koool. Never was into the modding world for PC. Now just gotta figure out BF4

Zahreah

Reaction score
BF4 PC?
It's much harder i believe, xp and things dont have values stored client side i dont think (dont quote me on that) so things like using cheat engine are useless. It is only hacks like aimbot,esp,bullet damage,recoil things like that which are possible but are usually much harder.

Drizzy

Reaction score
I agree with Tox. you cant ever stop modders, if they want to mod they will find a way, but im okay with XP lobbies being out there in all i just dont want stupid stuff on my screen, or me getting deranked.