• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Frozen

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Well I saw Frozen yesterday, I didn't really have a choice as it was the movie that was played on the charter bus that I was on. It was an ok movie but personally I didn't like the fact that they sang every 15 minutes or so :3 Which was a shame cause everyone had me hyped up about it saying it was such a good movie... what do you guys think?

Stealth

Reaction score
I wanted to kill myself from all the singing. Now I have to listen to the soundtrack in the car everyday smh

Fuzed

Reaction score
I am not going to see it. I heard it is crap and full of singing, I don't like singing in movies.

Ace

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Well I saw Frozen yesterday, I didn't really have a choice as it was the movie that was played on the charter bus that I was on. It was an ok movie but personally I didn't like the fact that they sang every 15 minutes or so :3 Which was a shame cause everyone had me hyped up about it saying it was such a good movie... what do you guys think?
Were these people that were saying that it was such a good movie between the ages of 5-11? Probably why. Turns out as you grow up your standards change. Who would of thought. Never honestly watched it and don't have an overwhelming urge to either. So i guess that's that.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Frozen is love.
Frozen is life.

LET IT GO!

Pluto

Reaction score
Fuzed said:
I am not going to see it. I heard it is crap and full of singing, I don't like singing in movies.
Well yes it is a disney movie, that is what you're going to get.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ace said:
Toxique said:
Were these people that were saying that it was such a good movie between the ages of 5-11? Probably why. Turns out as you grow up your standards change. Who would of thought. Never honestly watched it and don't have an overwhelming urge to either. So i guess that's that.

You would think that but no, these people were all teenagers...

Pluto

Reaction score
NO :yuno: i do not want to build a snowman, it is 73 here today and I'm beyond pleased.

Reverie

Reaction score
So I didn't watch it til January or so. I bought the movie. I enjoy watching it occasionally. I even liked the songs. But my ex started singing that daily nonstop.... I nearly wanted to punch him in the face. XD of course I didn't though, but seriously, everyone singing the same song in the same way every freaking day is just a bit too much. It's a great Disney movie, and it's refreshing and a nice movie to watch. Just wish people didn't over watch/sing it.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I like to say I watched Disney films as a Teenage male before it was mainstream. ^^

Reverie

Reaction score
I gotta say I've been obsessed with Disney since I was a kid and I'll never stop. :r I know lots of guys who loved Disney and always have but just never told people!

Zahreah

Reaction score
I think only the internet and a few close friends know my 'soft side' but I'd rather live out my childhood as long as I can :)

Bench

Reaction score
My girlfriend has made me watch frozen millions of time and i had to watch it about half hour ago and it isnt half bad