• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

FIFA 15 gameplay trailer shows "Emotion and Intensity"

Photoshop

Reaction score
dba8dfc76c.jpg

EA has released a new FIFA 15 gameplay trailer focused on "emotion" and "intensity".

Showing off a number of new players reactions, team celebrations and unique crowd behaviour, it's narrated by senior producer Nick Channon.

Earlier this week, EA revealed the global FIFA 15 box art.

The game's cover will feature four-time FIFA Ballon d'Or winner Lionel Messi. He will adorn the box art worldwide for the fourth time, but as with previous FIFA releases Messi will be joined by local talent on a number of regional covers.

The FIFA 15 release date is September 26 on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS and Vita.

EA has said that not all game features will be available on all platforms. For example, FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Legends will be exclusive to Xbox consoles.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2dDHWCZH9ZA[/video]

SOURCE: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/471806/fifa-15-gameplay-trailer-shows-emotion-and-intensity/

Spawn

Reaction score
if it is better than fifa 14 by a lot then i will get it

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Glad to see they are having the digital players act more like the real ones would.

Guardian

Reaction score
I've had FIFA 15 for two weeks now and have yet to play it. No time! I need to get to playing...

jviloriab96

Reaction score
Almost 3 years have passed and I bring you some news from the future: it was pretty much the same as FIFA 14. And FIFA 16. Turns out it is really hard to be innovative when you’re developing a game about a sport that has existed for centuries now. Graphics have gotten better, though. And now you can watch Messi score against Real Madrid in 4k.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Well, it is 2017 and the Fifa 2017 is very good, the game is more enjoyable and you can do so much things that you can't do in the other ones, I recommend you to buy it because it is very great!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Most sports games these days focus on graphics and intensity and the realism of the faces. It's a shame too because they're using up all the fun stuff less and more on trying to replicate the TV show aspect of the sport. I miss the old games to be honest.

zeedollar

Reaction score
I must agree. FIFA trailers are always awesome. Even the the 2017 trailer was spot on. After seeing the trailer you cannot help it but buy the game. I think it one of their strongest marketing edge above the other soccer games.