• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Eps 8 first trailer

Daytona211

Reaction score
I don't really get it. They have such a contrasting theme they have Yoda in the background pointing out jedi lore (chosen one prophecy, jedi mumbo jumbo) but they have Luke pointing out how "The jedi must end" which makes very little sense to me. The Bendu points out that both the Ashla(light) and Bogen(dark) are wielded by the Jedi and the sith. Why would the jedi need to end if we are researching the Jedi. Are we looking for where they failed and how to reform the order? Then why do we have Yoda's speech subtly playing?

The jedi must not end. The order must be reformed.

Tomboy

FO Admin
Reaction score
Well, media wasn't wrong when they said "the teaser will act as if it was the official full trailer".

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
I found the trailer... A little dull... It didn't show much new stuff. All it showed was things we kinda knew was gonna happen, Rey being trained, Finn in the hospital.

Only thing we learned that wasn't official back then was that Phasma lived.

Fordo

Reaction score
It didn't show much new stuff.

It show'd a new style of corvette, new Resistance/Republic naval uniforms, and a new speeder thing that looks like a B-Wing, which seem to be moving towards some Walkers of some sort. Ain't too bad for the first teaser trailer.

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
Episode 6: Return of the Jedi

Episode 8: The Last Jedi

Yoda: Freaking Useless, Luke is.