• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Endless Alert #4

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
What is up Endless Alert nation! I'm your host killllerrrrGrayyyyStarrrr!!!! Let's get riggghhhhhtt into the news!!!

First up on the news for today, Osiris resigns from director!!? This is an old topic but Osiris the lord of memes! Had resigned! He is still gonna be with the community so don't you worry! He's not leaving!

Next up on the news! Recently there was a vote put out for Coruscant RP by @Joff so far it seems that people want to make FO to become Coruscant... This past week, FO has been dieing, it had 61 players then went to 10 in the matter of days.... One of the reasons was because we had streamers on the server! I'm not gonna tell you guys what I voted for on the vote, if you guys want you may go check it out and possibly vote!

Next up on the news today, @Jordan this week in the help, feedback, and suggestions area about switching the forum colour to blue, and getting rid of green! *Axiom colour flash backs* Whooaaaaaaa
The forums actually look pretty good from the Picture that he showed! So far everyone's liking his post about the colour change so maybe we might switch! ;)

Next up, So a lot of people have been running for postions on CW like Ares running for Admiral, and most recently @Miller running for ARC commander! Just wanted to say good luck to everyone running for a postion, honestly I believe #Bring @Toxic BackAsDadmiral

So now let's get into politics!

Recently Americas new president Donald J. Trump recently announced that if that they don't get rid of there "Bad Hombres" then he will send US troopers in!! This might become something bad in te future from what I believe, possibly causing rebellions or more riots... Hey but that's only my thought!

Trump also this week has signed a exuctive order to start work on his wall! This could also have a big effect to relations with country's, one of them being Mexico by a lot!!

Next up and finally for politics! Recently Trump has also fired General Attorney Sally Yates! Supposedly, Ms. Or Mrs. Yates was defining Trump and not following orders gaven to her! What a savage!

Well... I think it's time to announce. Me and @Fallenpyro418 (Sparks) have been building a snow wall on our Canadian border! It's been getting reinforced a lot this week! We also got Mooses to stand guard by the wall to make sure no one gets in!

image.jpeg

Now that's all for the news today!
Shout out to
@Fry
@Supreme Leader Snoke
Endless alert nation now at 67,697 subscribers!

The Evonation

Reaction score
What?! No news of 327th Commander resigning?! How dare ye. Also, what is a Dadmiral?!

The Evonation

Reaction score
WYOMING RESIGNED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?,Also @Gray what about me calling out the devs for being lazy
Wyomin was going to be removed either way due to his inactivity on the server. He is working nighttime shifts now days and cannot sustain his position.

Fry

Reaction score
thanks for the shoutout :D

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wyomin was going to be removed either way due to his inactivity on the server. He is working nighttime shifts now days and cannot sustain his position.
Yes I'm sure Wyoming is definitely the only person that is inactive and Mace is definitely not going to go
SUPRISE!!!
1ivsc0.jpg

And demote someone else