• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

E3 2017 Recap

Pip-Boy

Reaction score
Welp E3 is over, and as usual there was a lot of cringy shit, so here is a video that basically recaps that lmao.

Gladdy

Reaction score
The good, the bad, and the cringy! The classic E3, haha.

Overall, I did enjoy this year even though that there wasn't anything that would completely knock me off my seat. Regardless, I am looking forward to certain games like new DLC for The Horizon, Shadow of the Colossus and more.

I didn't really watch everybody's conferences fully since half of the things they say is pointless and a waste of time but I did read all the big news and announcements. So, thank you for the video, now I know I didn't miss anything too important :D

Makef0rt

Reaction score
I avoided conferences this year, I only checked out the trailers and gameplays. It seems like the future will bring us some really nice titles. As long as they don't push it too hard. I would rather wait a bit longer so they can polish everything other than getting half baked product. Which happens quite a lot recently.

Ipa07

Reaction score
I didn't see the conference live but I watched your video. I liked ASC Origins and FIFA 18 the best. The games looks really fun and I will probably buy them both.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Ugh, I can't. Cringe compilations are like my kryptonite so there is no way that anyone is going to convince me to click that. However, I can already imagine everything that's in it because this year I ended up watching all the press conferences live on YouTube. There is nothing worse than enjoying a cool new video game trailer only to be bombarded by absolutely lethal doses of unexpected cringe like during that Just Dance 2018 dance number.

For an event called the Electronic Entertainment Expo, some of the presenters sure are lacking in the "entertainment" department.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
It was... nice, nothing really interesting for me since many of the stuff was just for consoles. The new Shadow of the Colossus remake/remaster looks good, sure, but I'm a PC player.
Assassin's Creed Origins... ok, I'll take it. Those games are just a guilty pleasure, so why not? But there is also a Monster Hunter coming to PC, and I've always been interested in those kind of games.
Talking about new IPs and overlooked game, I'm pretty interested in A Way Out... I don't have anybody to play it with, but it looks like a neat and original idea.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I watched mosts of the presentation in E3 but only a few games I am looking forward to (Monster hunter and Battletech).
For an event called the Electronic Entertainment Expo, some of the presenters sure are lacking in the "entertainment" department.

The hosts too. I feel like they lack the energy or are already too tired to care when they started.