• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Does anyone still play CS:GO?

Referal

Reaction score
Over the years CSGO has decreased in number of people of playing it does anyone on gamerebels still play CounterStrike global offensive as much as they used too or you used too when it 1st hit the stores I know I don't play much of it anymore as I have been busy.

DenisHero

Reaction score
I still play it.Not as I used to,the summertime.
It is an enjoyable game,especially during competitive matches:)

JBFernandez

Reaction score
I do still play CSGO. But just offline, and my enemies are only BOT. I am playing it every weekend if I don't have anything to do in the house. The classic Counter Strike is one of my favorite childhood computer games, that is why I am so happy to see it evolved in CSGO. Much more appealing graphics and variety of games set up compared to the old one.

Referal

Reaction score
I do still play CSGO. But just offline, and my enemies are only BOT. I am playing it every weekend if I don't have anything to do in the house. The classic Counter Strike is one of my favorite childhood computer games, that is why I am so happy to see it evolved in CSGO. Much more appealing graphics and variety of games set up compared to the old one.
I have just restarted playing it same as you I am still learning though I do feel sometimes it lags a bit otherwise it is a good game there are very few players that play it or like it so I heard