• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you make use of analog button while playing soccer games?

Thammy

Reaction score
i make use of the analog button a lot for soccer games, most especially when i have lionel Messi on my team. It makes my dribbles swift and sharp. But i do without it while using a team Lionel Messi is not a part of

Jameson

Reaction score
I love the analog when playing football.I generally prefer it over using arrows.

victorslide05

Reaction score
Yes I do.
Analog button helps me do amazing moves faster.I can go any direction with it.I love using analog button because, it doesn't pain my thumb if I play for a long time.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Wait, people actually don't use the analog stick when playing soccer games?? I always thought that they do. I don't play soccer games too often but when I do, of course, I use it. Why would you use the D pad over it? I don't understand.

Also, the analog stick lets you make some crazy moves and dribbling that's crucial to beating any good opponent - A.I. or a real human.

lindbergh

Reaction score
I use the analog sticks not only when playing football but when playing every sports game on consoles. Using the analog sticks makes controlling the player much more precise. I lead the player to where I want him to be without much hassle using the analog sticks. Using the directional pad is a nightmare. And of Im playing on the PC? Using the keyboard is the absolute worst. Analog sticks are the way to go.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
It's a superior version of the arrows I agree. I remember when the transition happened between PS1 controls (where direction buttons are absolute) into using analog sticks, I thought it was clunky and I might destroy it from use. But it ended up a lot better than directional arrow keys since you can freely transition from any direction by one swift motion. Sometimes it's difficult to make sure you are pressing up and right, but hey, win some lose some.