• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Question Do i have even a chance? And if i do, what can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
So, i know there is no chance for me to get admin on the fourms, i realy dont want to be mod on here anyways.

But for the warhammer server, i know the rules, ive been on this server longer than most people on the server.

And i may of spliped up at times, like giving my self owner (which can i say i dident abuse and did it only to improve my events)

But when i was admin, i would help people, i would solve problems and i was to some people a nice guy. I may of had some falling outs, and to be honest, those have all disaperd, leaving me with a good reputation now with the people. Im seen as a disciplined Colonel in the 27th, giving order and commitment.

When i was game-master i would do fantastic events, then everyone would love, spawning in 1000's of xenos without the server crashing, and giving imserseive lore to all the players.

What im trying to say is, do i have a future in the warhammer server, or should i just give up now.

Shade

Reaction score
What im trying to say is, do i have a future in the warhammer server, or should i just give up now.
When presented with few options, a man forgets that he may forge his own....

SovietGravy

Reaction score
You can't just skip ranks...

You start off as moderator, then work your way up.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Exactly this.

If you are interested in staff, then go apply.

Its more complicated than that. I was admin and gamemaster, i want to know truthfully from jug or wolf if i should even bother.

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
Honestly if you gave your self a rank (Which honestly it should've been a ban if you did even if you got permission cause of the damage you could've caused) without asking that just shows that you're unable be a proper staff EVEN if it was to improve your events thats like saying (This is a little extreme) I bombed a preschool and killed all the 100 children and staff to save my wife, Thats insane, Honestly why you were able to give yourself Owner is beyond me...

Status
Not open for further replies.