• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Dishonoured

MisterRay97

Reaction score
I've recently started playing Dishonoured and I'm enjoying it! The game is great. I love the atmosphere and the graphics. The storyline seems interesting. I'm not really playing stealthily; I usually engage in combat. Have you completed this game? Is the DLC good? What do you think of Dishonoured?

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I loved dishonored!

It is a real shame I never got to finish the game though. I moved away for several months so I gave my xbox 360 to my brother while I took my xbox one with me. When I got back he never gave me the console back so I was never able to finish the game :(

All and all though, the game it self was up to expectations in my opinion and was enjoyable to play.

Martin

Reaction score
I played a bit but went through the same kind of situation as Jordan. I got a PS4 and ended up selling all my Xbox 360 games to get some money to buy other games. The hour or so I played was really good. Want to buy it again and play it fully though.