• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Did you make the right choice in Far Cry 4? *Spoiler Alert*

Who is your favorite Far Cry villain?

• Hoyt Volker

• Pagan Min

• Vaas Montenegro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mackmax

Reaction score
If you've played the game, you'd know that at the end, we're left with a choice to either kill or spare Pagan Min. If you kill him, the credits immediately roll, which is the bad ending since all your hard work leads to nothing. If you spare him, you finally go to spread Ajay's mother's ashes, and Kyrat is yours, which is the good ending.
Did you get the good ending or bad ending?
Also, who did you side with, Amita or Sabal? I sided with Amita, but I don't particularly think it matters who you side with because both of their endings are equally as dissatisfying.

StolenKid

Reaction score
I spared him, I think the good ending is spreading the ashes of your mother, I also sided with Amita, and I sure support you on the dissatisfying ending, I think the ending was forced and not fluid enough with the entire story of the game.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Damn, it has been ages since I finished playing Far Cry 4. You bumping this thread brought back memories! In the poll I voted for Vaas from Far Cry 3 because he is not only the best FC villain, he is one of the best villains EVER. He is so charismatic yet twisted and evil.

It seems like we all sided with Amita. Is it because she's a woman? haha :) I don't know why but I was often torn between her and Sabal but Sabal just seemed too close-minded and living in the past... you have to take a step forward sometimes and accept the changes which is what Amita did. She always wanted the best what was for her people.

Regarding the ending, I have also spared him because killing him would provide no satisfaction. I think this is the good ending too since you actually get to do what you came there for - to spread your mother's ashes. I agree that towards the end, it seemed a bit rush, could have been connected better. But overall, I still liked the whole game and had great fun playing it.