• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

DayZ

Guardian

Reaction score
Anyone here tried DayZ? I've heard really great things about it and have been thinking about trying it lately. I just don't like having to get ARMA2 to play it.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I haven't played it but I have watched a lot of people play it and I agree it looks like such a fun game. Although Voi plays it and he is in love with it.

Guardian

Reaction score
Toxique said:
I haven't played it but I have watched a lot of people play it and I agree it looks like such a fun game. Although Voi plays it and he is in love with it.

A lot of guys I work with, it's all they talk about. They're trying to recruit me for their escapades.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Yeah, i've a few hundred hours clocked on that thing :D
Best part is killing idiot bandits but i'm waiting for standalone when a lot more things are server sided.

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
Yeah, i've a few hundred hours clocked on that thing :D
Best part is killing idiot bandits but i'm waiting for standalone when a lot more things are server sided.

I was thinking of waiting for the the standalone as well. Be much easier than buying a game, downloading the mod, and then the new one comes out.

You know when it's supposed to be released by any chance?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Not sure.
it's in closed beta testing at the moment.
I'd say end of may at the latest.