• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Dam Shotguns

Roach

Reaction score
Do you think that shotguns are SO overpowered in Black Ops 2. I can be running around and fall around 5 feet backwards because someone has come past and hit me with a shotgun. I find it annoying.

They have to be overpowered, same thoughts?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly, Sometimes I wish that they could of just taken the shotguns out of Black ops 2. I find it sad that, that is how some people get All of their kills.

Roach

Reaction score
Yeah it is just so frustrating going on, playing well and then doing a back flip after been shot with a shotgun haha.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
It annoys me even more the people who camp with the shotgun, I'll come walking in a room then bam someone in the corner laying down lights me up.

Roach

Reaction score
It is hard to win that sort of gun fight with something like that. This is why I carry bouncing bettys and concussion grenades to throw into the rooms.

uchenna

Reaction score
I like the shotguns "KSG" but there have been a few patches for shotguns, Like they don't shoot as far as they did when the game came out.