• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

CW Donation

Aitherion

Reaction score
I donated for 10,000 experience an hour ago or so. And now I'm posting this to claim my prize.
If I have to post a link to some location with proof of the purchase, I wouldn't know, because the donation page didn't specify.
@Jog
@Eligra527

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Everyone gets instant level 26 for people to test the talent trees. If you are not level 26, ask a member of management to put you there. The levels are going to be reset back down to 0 once we get this talent system optimized. At which point, everyone who has purchased experience will get it applied to their account :)

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Everyone gets instant level 26 for people to test the talent trees. If you are not level 26, ask a member of management to put you there. The levels are going to be reset back down to 0 once we get this talent system optimized. At which point, everyone who has purchased experience will get it applied to their account :)
Yeah for the longest time i was getting the run from management saying they werent doing hte level 26 thing but since i donated for 10k experience then they finally set my level to 26. So since the level cap seems to be has raised, does that mean I get my 10k added back to my levels?