• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

CW and its current standing with the Community

Blisk

Reaction score
Hello! I did this with Axiom, stating how I felt about the Community. But this is unacceptable how we are perceived by the entire Community. How We have wanted the server to run is where the Higher staff listened to the playerbase and We had thought we were OK, Since we had ran things to the best of our ability to help with destroying the stigma around us as a server. Sure, We all know the jokes, comments, and how CW is the "Minge" server. Yet, we have been met with resistance about our server multiple times. Today, there was blatant advertisement for FO over CW by your Founder. (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=849004885 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=849004870 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=849004855
ico_external_link.gif
Evidence of said Issue) This cannot keep happening, since this is a Founder who broke the rules set in place by themselves. This isn't something we need in the community... It only tears it apart. I'm not expecting anything, this is for you all to know what is currently going on, with the CW server.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
No where in those logs does he say anything that advertises FO. As I can see by the logs YOU provided, Fordo brought it up saying "When FO gets there shit toghther" only thing I see Jordan saying regarding FO (well kinda not) is when he says "When will CW :p"

swag

Reaction score
What was the advertisement? Is it that FO is doing better than CW? And even if it was an advertisement what's so bad about that if it's for our community. If any of our servers get people that should be good because we're a community, right? Not several servers fighting each other. Right? I'm a little confused with the problem here

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
ADVERTISING ANOTHER SERVER IN THE COMMUNITY!!! WOW WHAT AN OFFENSE!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Blisk,
I stand by my statement. What I said is you guys honestly don't want my honest opinion of CW at this very moment.

Regarding the advertisement of FO, those pictures don't show that. However, I will do you one better
I said something along the lines "when FO has more users than CW."
Someone then stated, something along the lines that "That's because FO has their shit together"
So I jokingly stated "I wonder when CW will".

With that said, this is one big community. We are one community. Our escape menu was even going to have our other servers listed on it. There is no reason why you should get your panties in a bunch because we own more than one server and said servers are also on our other servers.

I'm tired of all our servers fighting with each other. It is nonsense. It is childish. It is not going to be tolerated anymore. (This goes to all servers not just CW)

Last edited by a moderator:

Blisk

Reaction score
As for the Ad thing, that was me misreading the things overall. That, I take blame for since I did mess up with that. I do apologize with that specifically since It was more of a Jab on my part than anything else. I do know you feel as if you are currently under us watching you the entire time, and you feeling like you cant do much, is understandable. I personally wanted to bring this up in order to allow us as the higher staff to make some decisions, and overall for you, to allow you more freedom to do what you can with other servers. I still stand by what I originally posted, yet admit I went about It the wrong way in the forums.
I'm tired of all our servers fighting with each other. It is nonsense. It is childish. It is not going to be tolerated anymore. (This goes to all servers not just CW)
I also 100% agree on this.