• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Congratulations Everyone

Picnic

Reaction score
Believe it or not guys, this site is growing. May not be very fast it seems like, but the more active we are and the more we get our name out there, the more we grow. No other site started out huge. TTG switched back and forth between many different things and finally stuck with MyBB because it's the best way to go. Keep on getting our name out there, but don't just be a leach that joins a site, just to advertise this one. I recommend ones that have you work, before you can post in the advertise spot. Those are usually your best bet at getting the most views/guests/members to the site. Always, give them your referral link as well. Can't forget that, otherwise you don't get credit for it! Good luck and good job everyone!

:superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman:

Stealth

Reaction score
I try alot. We are growing faster than facebook actually. In their first 2 months they only had 10 members.

Anthony

Reaction score
Yes but Facebook are now worth over 65 million or is that 65 billion

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Yeah we are growing fast thanks to the help of some of our members ;)

preb34

Reaction score
I agree. I expect this site to be one of the most active and biggest on Icyboards fairly soon :)

Motion

Reaction score
We'll get there eventually, it's a great site and it deserves it!

Stealth

Reaction score
Yea, at this rate by 2013 we'll have over 1k members.