• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Bremaine

Reaction score
The next Call of Duty game is on the way in less than a month and I am ready to get back into the Call of Duty franchise. I used to play these games heavily until Ghosts came out. I never got the game because at the time money was tight so I passed on it, but I am back for this years release of Advanced Warfare and I will be picking it up. So, who here thinks it'll be the next best Call of Duty? Or will it be just another Call of Duty?

I should also remind people that Sledgehammer games will be making this one, not Treyarch or Infinity Ward, so there's a chance this could be a lot different from the last two games. Next year Treyarch will be making the next COD and then Infinity Ward again the year after that.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
It has some potential to be the next best Call of Duty game, purely because sledgehammer are developing it. Although I won't be surprised if it's just as bad as the previous instalments of the game have been. Be happy you didn't buy Ghosts, it was horrible.
I have a soft spot for Treyarch, I've liked their CoD games to a point where I'm able to bare them for a maximum of an hour session per play. Hopefully they'll expand on zombies next year.

Squigly

Reaction score
From the looks of pre-release footage and news it shows some promise, with the return of zombies, exosuits and nerfing quickscopes.

Still, with Activision being sloppy on porting both Destiny and CoD: AW onto PC, probably as a push to make people buy next-gen consoles, I won't be giving them any money soon until they port both :p

RadialPerson

Reaction score
It looks like they are taking Call of Duty in a different direction and I like it. The new exosuits, guns, killstreaks all add a new way to play the game since the earlier games were beginning to get way too repetitive. It'll certainly be better than Ghosts but I'm not sure whether it'll be better than CoD 4 or Black Ops 2, two of my favorite games from the franchise.