• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Build Your Own?

Stealth

Reaction score
Have any of you guys build your own computers? What site would you recommend to find parts? I'm looking not to spend over $1000

Stealth

Reaction score
I've been browsing through that site. I was just wondering if there are any other sites. Also are they any sites with cool cases?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Stealth said:
I've been browsing through that site. I was just wondering if there are any other sites. Also are they any sites with cool cases?
Amazon is one people use, though it is only useful if you know the parts you want.
idk about anymore for us. pcpartpicker possibly.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Are you looking to build a gaming pc or what?

Pluto

Reaction score
What would you like built? Depends what you want it for and what you want specifically?

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I haven't build my own yet, but once my current PCs get old and worn out I might build my next one.

Fuzed

Reaction score
DistanceDesigns said:
GIYF

Google Is Your Friend!

He is asking for help from us, and is asking for our opinions. Get out of this thread with that crap.

fantanoice

Reaction score
My current one was custom built, but I didn't do it myself. Kinda keen for when I have to upgrade so I can start pulling things apart and putting them back together myself.

Hidden308

Reaction score
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/

Here is a link that I found and bookmarked when it comes to making sure parts are compatible. Yes my PC is custom built.