• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Broken

22_22

Reaction score
Do you have any broken gaming accessories, game discs or consoles?

Hidden308

Reaction score
I have a disc that is broken thanks to my xbox.. It decided it was hungry and ate the disc. :(

Pokemon

Reaction score
I have tons of scratched game discs and the games don't even work any more. I need to find a better hiding place for them. My sister always find them and destroy them. Its really too bad because I lost some games I really enjoyed like Mario Kart Wii.

My Wii must have something broken in it. It won't take gamecube discs anymore. It swallows them up and won't let them back out. I have to hold the Wii and smack it to get the disc out. It was never like that before. I always played gamecube games on it. Now I have to use my gamecube again.

valy

Reaction score
I have a console and a disc broken since few months ago. I bought another console and replaced the disc with another game. That was easy, now i must throw them away, I don't know why i still keep them. In fact I keep a lot of junk stuff that are nedeed to be thrown away. I must clean my house in one of these days!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I still have old graphics cards that I discarded after upgrading. I don't know, it's some sort of "look where you came from" type of thing. It's funny that such a little card would affect the game so much, when now my 1060 graphics own box is 4x bigger than my older cards. I think my card is stable enough to be able to last for another year or so without having to compromise the performance of newer games that I will play.