• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Bought 20 Lotto Tickets

Picnic

Reaction score
As the title says, I have officially bought 20 Lotto Tickets with about 2 hours left. Hopefully none of you will get on to take my lotto from me haha. I started out with like 18 posts and 458 points. I started posting around everywhere with legitimate posts and got it to where I could afford 20 Lotto Tickets. I also, in this time made Toxique a signature, which is now my signature as proof that I made it. (not to mention it has Google Designs on it). Thinking of changing my name here soon. Got any suggestions, please leave a post below! Thank you!

Everyone that I posted on their thread, I thank you for your contribute to the community and the continuation of this website. I'm sure all of you and I will have a good time here. Now, I'm gone! :ninja:

Zahreah

Reaction score
Google ---> Yahoo? xD

Or to something you're interested or maybe an oG?

uchenna

Reaction score
And now your back!! also i might buy some tickets too :p

Anthony

Reaction score
I'm changing mine to YouTube :7 But if you win i'm going to take the points Joke.

Good Luck!

Picnic

Reaction score
Obviously I won it lol. Still trying to think of something to change my name to.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Surprisingly Toxuqie Jr. is not taken :7