• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

BF or COD?

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I have played COD and I'm happy with the game, although I'm not into FSP games. Well i didn't pay for the game so that's why I downloaded it.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
I did play Call of Duty before Battlefield but I do love both of those games. I just wanna give Call of duty more preference maybe because that is my first game in the first person shooter game category. I really love Call of Duty series and Battlefield feels a little bit slow to me. battle field is more like team oriented and call of duty is highly subjective.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I'm more a of Battlefield Player. The massive maps always gets me as I love to run around and explore the scenery while kicking some ass in the process as well. Never really got too big into Call of Duty. It might be because I never really played much Call of Duty when I was younger. Battlefield will always have a special place in my heart though. It's just a badass game franchise.

zeedollar

Reaction score
Its COD any-day... I have executed missions, blown up tanks, did some pretty head shots from almost every platform i know. PlayStation, Android, PC, Ngage etc and COD rocked in all. Battlefield is cool as well with its realistic characters and gaming experience but there is just too much going on there for me. so call of duty i stand any-day!

NotCasual

Reaction score
Battlefield... CoD gets extremely stale. Run around a small map, die, respawn and repeat. These days you can basically fly around and it's getting a little bit ridiculous. Battlefield, on the other hand, just feels amazing and immersive. The smoke, the distant gunfire and planes flying above you, the collapsing skyscraper falling behind you as you're waiting for an enemy tank to pass by... Just can't beat Battlefield.

anaatef9

Reaction score
Call of duty. I enjoy the fast-paced aspect of the gameplay. Having smaller maps allows for more gun battles per minute and generally more high-octane gameplay. however, I don't enjoy the newer versions of the franchise because of the vertical movement adds a lot of random gun battles. So, it has been a couple of years since I have played either. Looking forward towards the new Call of duty and I hope it meets expectations.

Sino989

Reaction score
I personally own battlefield and call of duty and this year battlefield was obviously the better game with battlefield one because call of duty infinite warfare is trash lol. I like both games though honestly.

Zeyad

Reaction score
BF all the way! Better graphics better more realistic features and with the new BF1 with the old theme and the horses, it just takes FPS to a whole new level and raises the bar too high for any other FPS game in the market including COD