• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best/Favorite Zombie Movie?

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
Watched Dawn of the Dead (2004) last night. I've seen it before (multiple times), but it was still a great watch. It's pretty much my favorite Zombie movie. It's so brutal. Movie really puts ya on edge. I also liked 28 Days Later a lot. Anyway, what's your favorite zombie movie?

lexinonomous

Reaction score
This is a really odd choice, but Zombie Honeymoon is one of my favorite Zombie films. I caught it while watching horror television and was surprised with how much I enjoyed it. It made for an interesting and just all around weird film.

lamanlupa

Reaction score
I'm actually sick and tired of this genre, but to answer the question, I'm gonna pick two Shaun of the Dead starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. I find it hilarious and cool. For scares, I pick Dawn of the Dead, 1998 I think, Sarah Polley was the main protagonist, typical stuff you'll expect from a zombie flick: blood, gore, screams, undead, teeth tearing through flesh sounds and stories of desperation and a bleak ending. I like my zombie endings with them not surviving.