• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Beats by Dr Dre

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
What is your guys thought on the headset "beats". Have you guys ever owned a pair ? Is it worth the money ?

I had a pair of red solos and let me tell you beats are not worth all the money. You could easily get a sony headset for less and still get the same quality and sound. I have seen that all the people that get them use them for the first month then after that they just stop using them.

ModdedGamers

Reaction score
I love my Beats they're bad ass! The base in them is phenomenal! It's totally worth the money! But if they could make them a little bit smaller but I also got the Buds which work pretty amazing also! :D

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
ModdedGamers said:
I love my Beats they're bad *****! The base in them is phenomenal! It's totally worth the money! But if they could make them a little bit smaller but I also got the Buds which work pretty amazing also! :D

What type of beats do you have ?

Slash

Reaction score
200 bucks for headphones. That's more retarded than Paris Hilton on LSD.

I just went to Best Buy and bought some solid black 40mm Skullcandy headphones for 50-70 bucks. Those are just as good as Beats in my opinion.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Got some studios a while back.
You're basically paying for the brand.
Get the same quality from my Senheissers

MrCreaper69

Reaction score
I have 2, I have one and my bro has the other :p I have the Pro and Studios I have to say that they both have problems but yes I would say they are worth the money.

Atom

Reaction score
My friend got a pair. He said they are awesome and he let me try them. I neer noticed better quality. But maybe it was just the song?

I have had skull candies that sound the exact same and over ear headphones for $35 that are amazing.

Vanadium23

Reaction score
My mate has a pair of them and they sound pretty good, can't really comment on whether they were worth it cost wise, but I don't see myself getting a pair haha. I usually only use headsets when I'm recording. I had to borrow his beats one day and they just didn't do the job, although they weren't the studio beats so i'm not sure what the difference would be. But, i'm happy with my krk kns 8400 :D

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Vanadium23 said:
My mate has a pair of them and they sound pretty good, can't really comment on whether they were worth it cost wise, but I don't see myself getting a pair haha. I usually only use headsets when I'm recording. I had to borrow his beats one day and they just didn't do the job, although they weren't the studio beats so i'm not sure what the difference would be. But, i'm happy with my krk kns 8400 :D

If you covered my eyes and put a pair of studios and a pair of solos on my head I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The only difference I see is that the Studios are bigger and cost more.

Travis

Reaction score
My cousin actually bought these and hulu is right i have a pair just as good i got for 60 rather then 300

Phenom

Reaction score
I have studios. I like them but I got a deal on them. I can't quite say if they are worth the 200+ but they get the job done for me.