• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Any questions about Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

iTommy

Reaction score
I want to play this game (Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2) on my PC and play as single player, play offline. If some of you played this game, can you give me some reviews about it?

Thanks in advance.
Tommy

thart

Reaction score
Garden Warfare was the best shooter, It was a refreshing game that hasn't been done to death, fun, competitive, light hearted and an all around fantastic game.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Sure, Tommy. Just ask what you want to know about it?

I imagine that you know that it's 3rd person shooting game where you have the plants and the zombies. Obviously, you want to kill and stop the zombies. The plants help you with that. You have plenty of different maps, abilities, and characters so you won't get bored very fast! Oh, and they also added so many new game modes. If you played the first game, you will see how much they improved this one.

I played this game and really enjoyed it. It is pretty fun and easy to get a hang of. Hope this helps :)

reginafalange

Reaction score
I have played it and it's a really fun game. There are many levels and I am a fan of the Plants vs Zombies games since the first one came out. It's nothing ambitious for sure but it guarantees you entertainment for many hours of playing.