• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

4th Janitorian Knights Regiment Has Arisen!

~ÅrkasiÅ~

Reaction score
Hello people of Axiom Gaming! I am Neptune, and I would like to announce that myself and Bill the Janitor have made a Mount and Blade: Warband Napoleonic Wars Regiment which we shall be taken seriously. We will be doing occasional training's together as to main the rare and gracious Musical Regiment and the hardcore and everlasting Line Infantry Regiment. Starting off small, men will take a roll in the Musical Regiment and the Line Infantry Regiment. Once we get a kick off, players will be able to pick from either one of the regiments, and we may strife off to a new Artillery Regiment within the 4th Janitor Knights, for now, we will not be doing so. Our Regiments main nation will be placed as Prussia where we will wear formal black uniforms. Our musical regiment usually will be manning the United Kingdom as ColdStream troops as Prussia's allies within our Regiment.

For now we will be basing our channel in my office, "Planet Neptune," though, once we have settled past our trooper amount at the moment of about six, we will be creating our own TeamSpeak, or possibly merging as an Axiom Gaming Mount and Blade Regiment if it is accepted where we will be making a main 4th Janitor Knights channel as well as the separate strains of the Janitor Knights channel as I explained earlier, and lastly an alliance channel which will consist of all of the people we have allied with, currently being the BandOfPigeons Regiment. Our troop will go off of regular, real military ranking for now, and we may change it in the future if suggested to do so!

If anyone wishes to join our Regiment, please contact me in TeamSpeak, my name being Neptune as an Imperial RP server manager, or please comment a reply to this post asking to join us, and I will contact you myself!

Thank you everyone, and long live the Janitor Knights!
By: Major Neptune, Colonel Bill

Julian

Reaction score
For those of you thinking we are just some mingey joke regiment.
I am cracking down hard on discipline. Anybody who joins and does not improve their discipline and fucks around is getting BTFO.