• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

2015 NBA Finals

Guardian

Reaction score
CLEVELAND -- Behind Stephen Curry and Andre Iguodala, the Golden State Warriors closed out the Cleveland Cavaliers 105-97 on Tuesday in Game 6 of the NBA Finals to secure their first league title in 40 years.

Curry and Iguodala, who was named Finals MVP, each scored 25 points to fend off LeBron James, who had 32 points and 18 rebounds, and the rest of the undermanned Cavaliers.

The Warriors were down 2-1 after Game 3 and it looked like they weren't going to find an easy fix to dictating the pace and tempo of the game they wanted to be comfortable in. Then in Game 4, the Warriors went small with their starting lineup and regained control of the series. In Game 5, they used the speed and activity of the small lineup to wear down a depleted Cavs' rotation.

In Game 6, the Warriors put it all together and used their defensive principles to stop the Cavaliers from getting into their execution, they took away the weapons LeBron had to pass to, and their own offense was good enough to keep doubt out of the outcome for much of this game and win their first championship since 1975.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25216752/3-pointer-what-we-learned-from-cavaliers-warriors-nba-finals-game-6

Not sure if anyone else here pays attention to the NBA. I only followed the Finals casually, not watching the games but checking to see who won each.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I'm glad they won, I'm a big fan of Stephen Curry and I'm really happy for him.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I have always liked NBA.

This is very fun.

Yes.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
I have always liked NBA.

This is very fun.

Yes.

Really... I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. I think you are.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Voi said:
I have always liked NBA.

This is very fun.

Yes.

Really... I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. I think you are.

No really.

Long time fan. Very enjoyable sport.

Great!