• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

2 Simple TNT Cannons (Hybrid and Sand Stacker) (Screenshots)

Ace

Reaction score
This is completely my own tutorial. I did not create the hybrid cannon but i did make it into a sand stacker completely by myself.

This is basically because i'm not sure how advanced the PTM community is in terms of minecraft. So i thought i could do a few tutorials. Once i get my new PC up and running i can do video tutorials too. These are easy enough to understand without a video though. I will try and explain them the best i can.

Hybrid Cannon:
VmYj0bB.png

Basic steps:
1. Put a half slab underneatht he highest bit of tnt
2. All repeaters must be on maximum ticks so the highest block of tnt lights the exact time the others explode. Otherwise the sand would hit the half slab and turn to an entity.
3. Glass is there to carry the redstone signal through. Glass is not classed as a full block (this is also why people can enderpearl glitch through it).
4. The button must be on the right side. Doesn't matter where.
5. Needs to have a minimum of 9 repeaters with 27 ticks in total. (if all repeaters are on maxmium ticks (3 ticks) that is 27)
6. The block that covers the sand does not need to be there. It is called a barrell it just makes the tnt and sand not go as high up in the air and instead they go more straight.

Sand Stacking Cannon:
fjRKm8x.png

Basic steps:
1. To sand stack remove the bit of tnt on the slab. To hybrid just add it.
2. You can now mess with the repeater timing on the left hand side (only the repeaters on the stone). Messing with it will change how fast the tnt explodes once launched. You can not mess with the repeaters linking to the piston. (except the repeater that is in between 2 pieces of redstone)
3. All repeaters going to the piston need to be on maximum ticks (the repeaters going to the tnt do not). Basically the same as before.

I think i have explained everything. This was done on my factions test server and the mob spawnings are broke. I don't think the mobs got in the way that much. Sorry if they did though. If you want a world download just ask.

Voi pls lov meh. :(

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
This is actually pretty helpful for me as I am still a noob st minecraft...Thanks Ace! I will defiantly have to try this out some time.