• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

You Have to Try Spotlight Stories by Google

lindbergh

Reaction score
You, it's me again, creating another thread. I just wanted to share one of my recent discoveries on the Play Store. I've downloaded the app (yes, it's an app, but could also be classified as a game, more on that later) called Stories. It is created by Google and it allows you to view different stories. You might be thinking, that's it? Well, not really.
Google-Spotlight-Stories-710x426.jpg

I did tell you that it could also be considered as a game right? That's because it is interactive. All the stories available in this app could be viewed in 360 degrees and you may or may not use a VR box. There are currently only 10 stories available in the app but I expect that it would get more stories soon. Please check out the app guys. It's amazing.

overcast

Reaction score
This looks like a good app. I may have to download it. Not sure how if I can watch it in VR. I have to borrow the VR of one of my friends. I have tried on samsung once. So this would be interesting to see how this works out. Thanks for the recommendation in that case.

Haristar

Reaction score
The app looks great and attractive but unfortunately, it said the app is not compatible with my mobile. I have searched in the description to find out in what else it would be compatible but couldn't find any. Anyways, I have never tried VR until today but one of my friends have recently bought a VR and I am going to try it on the next week. He said it is so cool and it gave him a different experience and he said it is wonderful. I am s excited to try it. I will recommend this app to him. Thanks for sharing.