• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

YO! how's it going

Pakunstunchi

Reaction score
Hey guys My name is Pakuns. I like to play fighting games and RPGS mainly of the Tactical strategy variety. I hope we have a great time. God bless and game on

RosieDaven

Reaction score
Welcome to our community, and have fun! Gl,hf as we say! :D I hope you can relax here and find people to talk with. Also feel free to ask away anything, if I can, I'll help.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Hey buddy! welcome to the community! I'm sure you will be a valuable member!
If you need help, just say ok?
Have fun! :)

Blaine019

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! I like tactics games too. My favorite one is final fantasy tactics war of the lions (psp) and brigandine (ps1).

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Hi Pakuns welcome to the forum. Its a really great community filled with a lop of great topics and interesting people. I hope to see you around and I look forward to reading your posts. :)

ballyhara

Reaction score
Hey there Pakun, be our guest, feel free to explore the community. You will find lots of topics, updates, links, so you will get busy over here. Don't forget to give us your best tips and hints, or maybe ask for help in any game. See u around.